It’s been a while since our last general meeting, so with the help of the City of Santa Ana, we are going virtual for our next general meeting!
- Treasurer’s Report
- Fill open Secretary position on JFPNA board
- Upcoming events (Veterans Day Tribute, Holiday Party, etc.)
- Guest speaker from Orange County Fire Authority to discuss the response to the September 21 fire in Santiago Creek
- Guest Speaker from Santa Ana Police Department to discuss their recent homeless response in our area
- Guest Speaker from Santa Ana Police Department to provide their perspective on street racing
- Open discussion
How to Join
If you have a computer, tablet, or smartphone that can run Zoom, you’ll be able to view any presentations shared from our guest speakers. Make sure you have Zoom installed on your device ahead of time.
Meeting ID: 993 5013 6644
If you do not have a device that can connect to Zoom, you may join via audio only by calling (669) 900-9128 at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, October 21. Enter meeting ID 993 5013 6644 and passcode 736156 to join.
Bookings are closed for this event.